1. There is never a fee or charge for this web site. If you get an EMail saying to send money, ignore it! If you would like to make a donation to help support the site just contact us.
2. Important: E-Mail from classmates can be marked as spam by your E-Mail software and/or internet provider as it comes to you via the classmates servers. Please set (whitelist) mail from "email@example.com" as NOT being spam so your mail from us is not blocked.
3. Pictures: Uploading pictures can be a problem if the picture size is too big. Pictures should not be larger than 646 pixels in width. If you upload a larger picture the software should re-size it, however.... it's software.
4. Passwords: If you lose/forget your password click on the "Sign In" button and use the "Forgot Password" Link on the "Log In" page. If you change your EMail Address please use the "Contact Us" menu link on the home page to let us know the new address and we will reset your Email/Password data for you.
5. Note: We would prefer it if this class site didn't become a platform for political, personal, or religious ranting, though we respect each individual's right to vote, believe, and worship as they choose, we'd like this site to serve as a conduit for reconnection rather than divisiveness.
Please, take a look at the "missing" classmates page and let us know of any information you may have in locating your fellow classmates. This is after all one of the main reasons for the site.
Enjoy the site and any suggestions for improving or adding content is more than welcome, please use the "Contact Us" link on the menu.